Athletes4Life's Massage Strategy:
Are you looking for something different?
Are you looking for a massage targeted to meet your needs?
Would you like to improve your performance?
Our Athletic Relaxation Massage is the blueprint for all of our massages and focuses on "Muscle Maintenance" AND "Muscle Building". We use Swedish and Hawaiian Massage techniques to flush tissues of congestion and recover muscles. Then we fuse the advanced stretching of Thai Yoga Massage with our unique Chris' Cross techniques. The result is an effective massage that CLEANS and BUILDS muscles like no other. This is the BEST way to MANAGE PAIN AND REACH YOUR GOALS!
Medical Massage Therapy is the most significant habit you can utilize to take control of your health and avoid doctors and pills. We improve your muscle elasticity and range of motion. Our Athletic Massages benefit every cell in your body including bones. Results include cancelled surgeries, the reduction or elimination of pain, and increased activity.
Mastering your Immune System is a class that we developed that is part of our philosophy and a critical part of your health. It educates you about your immune system, and teaches you how to control it. It's a 40 minute class that teaches you a 10 minute routine. This puts your body's medicine cabinet at your disposal!
From scoring the winning touchdown, to living long enough to know your great grandchildren, we help you get the very most out of your life.
20/40 Flex and Flush: This is a 20 minute continuous BowFlex weight lifting exercise followed immediately with a 40+ min massage. Meant for legs or upper body, this session works and flushes your muscles of toxins and reduces the lactic acid burn/pain typically experienced with your first exercise. This is perfect to prepare you for NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS!
Scheduling Your Massage: All scheduling is done online so you can choose the best time for you.
Athletic Relaxation Massage:
- MUSCLE MAINTENANCE: It is not just any massage, it is designed to restore muscle elasticity, improve blood flow, and heal you quickly to improve your quality of life.
- MUSCLE BUILDING: It builds muscles to improve performance. prove that massage increases the number of mitochondria, organelles that produce energy for the muscles. THIS IS HUGE: Use massage to get to the next level!
- All therapists are trained on this massage, so it is a consistent repeatable massage that you can trust to help you.
- Include techniques that were developed for professional athletes, but have miraculous results on everyone.
- Specialize in neck/shoulder, rotator cuff, and leg issues.
- 75 minute massages include 60-70 minutes on the table, therapy consultation, documentation, Athletes4Life Chris' Cross techniques that massage deeper without pain, joint work, nerve work, and next day follow up.
- RESTORATIVE AND PREVENTATIVE!
- Focuses on restoring blood flow to and from the head. Clients walk in with a pain level 5-8 out of 10 and walk out pain free!
- Migraine PROGRAM: We track frequency, severity, and duration. Most clients improve in all categories.
- Clients report: since a teenager, tried everything, tried massage, living in fear, having to schedule daily chores to avoid triggering , and etc. You are not alone, please try a 5 pack, this is unique and effective.
- Many of our clients are migraine free, read about it on the blog page!
Neck / Shoulder and Rotator Cuff issues:
- Isolate each muscle, flush the muscles of congestion, apply isometric, concentric, and eccentric exercises to lengthen the muscles to prepare them for physical therapy or to resume your regular exercise program.
- Clients have cancelled carpal tunnel and rotator cuff surgeries.
- Numbness in fingers has been eliminated with our techniques.
- Frozen shoulders are dramatically improved.
Marathon/Half Marathon/ Metropark Runners:
- Hip, knee, ankle and foot pain are often relieved in 1 massage to get you back on track. Joint pain is often tendon pain and resolved by flushing the muscles.
- Fatigue is dramatically reduced so you finish your run stronger and faster.
- Advanced techniques lengthen muscles and help you exceed your goals.
- Clients diagnosed with arthritis by doctors and XRay's, are experiencing dramatic pain reduction.
- Joint pain is often tendon pain when muscles are congested, less elastic, and shorter.
- The athletic massage flushes the muscles, increasing muscle length, reducing tendon tension, and relieveing pain. YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS!
- Joint Movement - relaxing spastic and twisted muscles to improve blood flow, reduce ilnesses, and promote range of motion without pain.
MISSION STATEMENT: "To take our CHRIS' CROSS Athletic Massage Techniques worldwide to help as many people as possible."
Like a drop of water, each and every day we add tension and toxins throughout our bodies. Like ripples through our entire body it affects our Mind, Body, Spirit, and Faith.
7050 Engle Rd, #106
Middleburg Heights, OH 44130